Introducing Marassi Shores Residences, an iconic beachfront haven of tranquility with spectacular views of the sea and lush green parks. The property will give easy access to Marassi Al Bahrain’s 2km beach with waterfront retail and food & beverage promenade, the large central park and other lifestyle features. Marassi Shores Residences includes 287 elegantly designed and spacious studios, one, two, three, and four -bedroom apartments, along with penthouses, staggered across 11 storeys, which are to be completed in mid-2019.
Marassi Al Bahrain is a highly distinguished urban project, which combines a cohesive mix of residential and commercial properties, aimed at creating a sustainable township in Bahrain. Developed as a joint venture between Diyar Al Muharraq, one of the leading urban developers in the Kingdom of Bahrain; and Eagle Hills, this project is the first collaboration between the two leading urban development companies for the Kingdom.
Situated on the southern island shores of Diyar Al Muharraq, the development will feature two kilometres of waterfront and pristine sandy beaches, and will be among the most publicly accessible in the Kingdom. The development will be supported by the highest standard of infrastructure services designed to meet the needs of a vibrant community; conveniently situated just a few minutes away from the Kingdom’s thriving business centre and airport, while being connected to the mainland via two major highways.
Marassi Al Bahrain will set the tone for energy efficiency, minimising waste and energy consumption through innovative design and carefully considered urban planning.
– First phase of development will consist of high-end residential apartments, 4 and 5-star hotels, and a world-class lifestyle shopping and entertainment destination
– Located less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Bahrain International Airport
– A two-kilometre stretch of white sandy beach
– World-class beachfront promenade
– Marassi Galleria will feature high-end retail, indoor and outdoor entertainment, a multiplex cinema, themed courtyards, F&B outlets, and one of the region’s most elaborate family entertainment centres
– Lush green parks