Located on the shores of the Red Sea, Saraya Aqaba is a mixed-use tourism and leisure destination that spreads over 634,000 sqm of land, and is built around a man-made lagoon that adds approximately 1.5 kilometres of beachfront to the city of Aqaba. The project features a unique mix of residential, business, leisure and entertainment facilities and outlets. Saraya Aqaba derives its design from an elegant blend of modern Arabic architecture and a stylish, contemporary ambiance.
Saraya Aqaba complements Jordan’s tourism offerings, having partnerships with Marriott International and Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts to operate four 5-star luxury hotels; it introduces a whole new level of service and dedication to Aqaba’s tourists and residents.
– Located in the heart of Aqaba
– More than 850 luxurious residential units
– Four 5-star hotels operated by Marriott International and Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
– Souk Saraya: An urban-style lifestyle centre consisting of retail and commercial outlets, as well as restaurants, cafés and nightlife venues.
– Aqaba’s first water park
– An open air amphitheatre
– A residents’ beach club
– A sports park
– Aqaba’s first MICE venue, Al Multaqa Conference Centre
– Office space (Diwan Al Saraya)