Become Part of Our Team
Hamptons International is an award-winning international real estate company in Dubai offering an extensive portfolio of properties in the UAE and internationally. With more than 150 years of experience and with presence in 80+ countries, Hamptons International offers unrivalled expertise and services in Residential / Commercial Sales and Leasing, Property Management and Valuations and Research, and management of new off-plan project launches.
Considering a career move to work with the very best in the industry? Then now is the time
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Candidate to join our growing sales team. An ideal candidate should be ambitious and motivated, who will be responsible for generating new businesses besides continuing association with existing clients towards generating revenue for the company. He will be responsible for selling and renting out residential and commercial properties on behalf of the property owners.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sales preferably with a Real Estate Brokerage
• Degree from a recognized university
• Excellent spoken English. Bilinguals preferred.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and CRM systems).
• Good negotiating skills
• Achieve assigned sales targets
• Add to our existing property portfolio with quality units
• Maintain professional relationships with property owners, clients and developers
• Generating leads with vigorous networking
• Display best customer service while responding to leads and enquiries
• Knowledge about rules and regulations of the UAE’s real estate industry
• Good presentation and communication skills
• RERA license will be an advantage
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Display high-level of work ethics and be respectful to co-workers
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Thinking outside the box
Going beyond the requirements of our clients, we focus on discovering new possibilities where others see challenges and deliver the desired results with an exceptionally high degree of diligence and flexibility.
We believe in offering our clients hassle-free experience. Our consultants are equipped with unique insights and specialized skills. They have a knack of innovative solutions in the face of challenges.
Offering Extensive Service
We offer a range of services that include residential and commercial sales of primary, secondary and off-plan properties, leasing, property management and valuation & research.
If you have answered yes to all of the above questions, then please Send your CV to HRHamptons@Hamptonsuae.com
In your application mention "Property Consultant" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
An ideal candidante is responsible to maintain current landlord and tenant property management client business and pursue new business for generating revenue to support the overall operations of the company. The consultant is also responsible for customer care services for both the landlord and the tenant property management clients, as well as coordinating with the maintenance personnel or service providers.
The consultant will play a critical role in helping the company and the property management department achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
• Bachelor’s degree with over 4 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry.
• Well versed with rules and regulations of RERA & the real estate industry.
• Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
• Excellent written and oral communication in both English and Arabic.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Valid UAE driver’s license and preferably own a car.
What will you be measured against?
• Handle all commercial, retail & residential leases pertaining to properties contracted to manage (new or renewed).
• Liaise with leasing team for upcoming units and maintain highest possible occupancy.
• Prepare, record/ file and track all documentation related to contracts (new tenancy, renewal, break lease & extended lease).
• Manage all maintenance issues in line with the approved processes and budgets from the company and the landlord;
• Follow up with the tenant on service satisfaction.
• Reconcile regular reports as requested by landlord or management and liaise with Finance Department for receivables, payables and reporting based on Oracle and Masterkey.
• Ensure all client calls (enquiries, requests & complaints) are attended to as per best customer service practices.
• Follow up with clients on a regular basis.
• Represent and act on behalf of the landlord when required within the permissible boundaries.
• Carry out onsite visits and issue tenant violations.