Emaar Beachfront is a unique new waterfront destination that will feature MENA region’s largest marina.
The masterplan of the new destination integrates Skydive Dubai, Dubai International Marine Club and Logo Island into a single community.
Emaar Beachfront will offer unparalleled views of Dubai’s skyline, the clear waters of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah and ‘Ain Dubai’, the world’s tallest and largest observation wheel.
– Spread over 20 million sq. feet
– Largest marina in the MENA region with 1400-berths
– World’s biggest private yachts, cruise ship port and terminal
– Shopping mall covering 3.5 million sq. feet
– 130,000 square metres of reclaimed land
– Luxurious residential buildings
– The 135m iconic ‘Dubai Lighthouse’ with have a 360-degree observation deck.
– Located between Jumeirah Beach Residence and Palm Jumeirah in an area also known as Mina Al Seyahi
– Futuristic public transport system, water stations, pedestrian bridge, jogging and cycling tracks