Loading map...

Burj View || High Floor || Genuine Sale

Boulevard Crescent 1, BLVD Crescent, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
AED 5,000,000 For Sale
Apartment
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 4 Bathrooms
  • 2226 sq ft

Description

Hamptons International Dubai is pleased to offer this ready to move in 3 bedroom apartment for sale in BLVD Crescent. The development is part of the upscale residential community of Downtown Dubai.

Payment Plan:

Pay 25% and move-in. Pay the remaining 75% over the next 3 years.

Unit Description:

* Vacant
* High Floor
* Downtown & Burj Khalifa View
* Fully Equipped Open Kitchen
* 4 Bathrooms
* Built-up Area: 2,226 Square Feet
* Unfurnished

Features:

* Balcony
* Built-in wardrobes
* Central air conditioning
* Well-equipped gymnasium
* Kitchen white goods
* Maid's room
* Shared swimming pool
* View of sea/ water
* Multi-purpose hall
* Children's play area

Call Shuang Liu on +971566161685/ +97143627728 or email at Sliu@hamptonsuae.com to know more about this exclusive property.

Downtown Dubai is home to some of Dubai's key developments such as Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Fountain and Dubai Opera.

Hamptons UAE
Emaar Business Park, bldg no 3
+971 80042678667
www.hamptons.ae

Amenities

No amenities.

Additional Information

Reference No.: AP35619
Unit View: Burj Khalifa
Sub Community: BLVD Crescent
Parking: 3